Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Date With Tanner

Tanner and I had a special date last week, and he was very excited to go bowling for the first time. It was very fun for both of us. It was fun for Tanner as he learned how many pins there are to knock over, when to stop so he doesn't slip on the slippery part of the lane, and how the ball comes back. I had fun watching Tanner have so much fun. I guess that's the mark of a parent. Enjoying your children's joy. I tried capturing Tanner's "Happy Dance", but it's difficult to capture that much happiness in a photo :-). 

 

 After bowling we enjoyed a couple Frosties from Wendy's. It was already a cold wet day, but Frosties just sounded soooo good. 

 It was a fun day.  

1 comment:

  1. I love that he wore his baseball pants bowling. And I can only imagine his happy dance. You'll have to have him show you his popcorn dance he did with Grandpa to make the popcorn pop in the popper Grandpa got for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete